Allāh (عز و جل)'s book, al-Qur'an, contains tons of knowledge to benefit from, there contains numerous information about how one should act rightfully and what they should avoid. Being said, this quick benefit will include some lessons taught from short Sūrahs the Qur'an:
1. Give the relative, the poor and the traveler his right (1)
2. Do not spend wastefully (1)
3. Do not oppress the needy, and show mercy to them (2)
4. Hardship comes with relief (3)
5. Fear the Day of Judgement (4)
6. Do not be heedless, for they will enter the Fire (5)
7. Do righteous actions, or be in loss (6)
8. Do not oppose the religion of Allāh (7)
9. Worship is only for Allāh (8)
10. Do good deeds for the sake of Allāh only (9)
I ask Allāh to allow us to act upon these good deeds, and make us of the Muttaqūn (the pious).
May Allah bless you, and shukran.
1. Qur'an 17:26
2. Sūrah aḍ-Ḍuḥā (93)
3. Sūrah ash-Sharḥ (94)
4. Sūrah az-Zalzalah (99)
5. Sūrah at-Takāthur (102)
6. Sūrah al-'Aṣr (103)
7. Sūrah al-Fīl (105)
8. Sūrah Quraish (106)
9. Sūrah al-Mā'ūn (107)
See the explanation for Sūrahs from footnote 2 to 9 written in Tafsir of Short Sūrahs for Muslim Youth.